Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stoner 4 Life



As a late bloomer as far as smoking goes, it was only a matter of time before I discovered the pure pleasure of the 420 lifestyle.  I've posted a few blogs now that tells of my long desired passion to become a smoker and embrace it with no regrets.  Once I did that and found happiness there, Mary Jane was calling my name.  I willingly answered the call and once again...  a whole new level of bliss took place.  But first, MJ itself:

As bad as the propaganda machine is against smoking in general (some rational, most either irrational or flat out false) the bad publicity that weed gets is on a whole other level. Some can argue about the mild chemical addicition of tobacco and the steady progression of frequency it creates, but the reality is that the addiction is really driven by the enjoyment and satisfaction of cravings which I truly enjoy.  MJ, on the other hand is not addictive chemically, nor is it hard to regulate as far as usage.  I will attest, however, that it can be very addictive but it stems from the combination of how good it makes you feel, the benefits of using it, and the better quality of life you get from it.  From the moment MJ was made illegal it was based on lies such as it made people go crazy or become aggessive.  This couldn't be further from the truth.  Almost all users seem to be happy, easy going, creative, fun, and all around better people.  The most striking thing I've noticed about users is the friendliness factor and the desire to be close to others.  It's just another example of how smoking brings folks together.  Can it be bad for some... sure.  There will always be those that allow anything in life to dominate and destroy their lives from drinking to drugs; gambling to all around chronic bad decisions in life.  Weed is no different, but used responsibly, it's a very positive and wonderful experience.

I won't get too much into the medicinal, mental, and health benefits of MJ here as many others have already done this and you can read about it everywhere, but what I will get into is the taboo aspect of it that really should be pointed out and embraced.... the pleasure.


Get the Facts, Not the Propaganda
 In today's society "getting high" is seen as a devastating habit in society.  Something that should be avoided at all costs as to not destroy one's life.  This may be true as far as heroin and cocaine go due to the extreme chemical addiction and health ramifications, but MJ has gotten a horrible reputation of being anything like them.  The fact MJ is not even chemically addictive is the biggest break from comparing them to "hard" drugs.  The irony is that the same negative publicity "getting high on weed" is met with the opposite "cool and commercial" aspect of drinking beer and getting "drunk."  While having a few drinks and even occassionally getting pretty buzzed or drunk on alcohol isn't really that bad as long as it doesn't become consuming, society has this idea fixed in their collective minds that using MJ is somehow much different.  The reality is it isn't.  Sitting around and getting high, especially with friends, is a fun and pleasurable experience.  It leads to lots of laughs, relaxation, and a great head and body "high" depending on what strain you are smoking.  It also has the taboo aspects of being "naughty" which enhances the pleasure. 



On top of the physical and mental benefits and pleasures of getting high or stoned, it's also a really cool trend and lifestyle.  MJ gear from shirts to hemp necklaces and everything in between is a fasion statement and homage to nature.  Stoner Girls actively model themselves and wear provocative clothing which really has created a very sexy and fun image of being a stoner.  Me personally, I find them much more attractive and fun than any other women out there.  When embraced, it is a fun and blissful lifestyle.



Stoner Girls at Hempcon

Ganja Girl

As for me, from the moment I took my first toke, I knew it was going to be a lasting thing.  I love the smell, taste, and feeling of the smoke as I inhale it and hold it in as long as I can.  When the effects stared kicking in.... wow!  It's like time slows up and you endulge in everything you can from what you see, to what you hear, to what you touch and taste.  It's really an undescribable feeling.  It's just fantastic.  It didn't take me long to realize I could smoke weed daily and really enjoy it.  At this time, I still don't do it that often, but I could honestly see myself doing that down the road.  Not because of any addiction or reckless behavior, but because of the positives that come from it.  The day will likely come where I embrace a daily regiment of smoking MJ and I welcome that day.  I often joke I smoke cigarettes to fill in the gaps between tokes.  I'm actually looking forward to the day I smoke more weed than I do tobacco. 


Stoner Proud

Like Cigarettes, MJ was a desire I had for a long time that I finally made part of my life.  I have no regrets, plenty of good times, great pleasure, and proud to say I'm a Stoner 4 Life and a very proud "pot-head."



rock dragon art lamp post art winter pines art lower antelope canyon art rainbow waterfall art

No comments:

Post a Comment